AEC collaborators have significant experience evaluating foundation and donor program strategies, specifically in areas of advocacy, community organizing and development, and movement building work.
We have experience with:
- Summative and retrospective evaluations of program strategies with the goal of strengthening understanding of complex social change work, and assembling lessons learned for future funding efforts.
- Formative and developmental evaluations of ongoing programming, to inform and strengthen planning.
- Specific experience with evaluation of network and coalition building, and advocacy and policy change work.
- Evaluation of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Tobacco Policy Change program
- Evaluation of the Media Justice Fund of the Funding Exchange. A Ford Foundation intermediary fund to support media and communications activism around the U.S. [check description]
- Evaluation of the Progressive Technology Projects Innovation and Partnership Project.