Our approach is grounded in ethics that value the dignity and rights of every human being to have equal access to resources, representation, and decision-making. We also believe that inequality is the source of most social problems and one of the greatest obstacles to development.
- ACTION – To engage an action-oriented partnership with organizations to help strengthen their strategies to carry out social change work
- COLLABORATION – To collaborate with people throughout the process by putting into practice participatory methods best suited for each project
- CAPACITY BUILDING – To build capacity of organizations to think critically and reflect on their contributions and impacts
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING – To advocate for practical and meaningful knowledge sharing opportunities between constituents, including exchanges with the broader evaluation community
- COMMUNICATE – To help organizations articulate their successes and tell their stories about complex social change work in an effort that informs internal planning as well as the broader field.