Action Evaluation Collaborative consultants have experience in both the U.S. and in the Global South in:
- Summative and formative evaluations for for NGOs, Non-profits, community-based and community-organizing groups, and other civil society organizations, including foundations and collaborative initiatives;
- Developmental and internal (performance) evaluations of organizations and collaborative initiatives;
- Establishment of evaluation and M&E frameworks and systems for large international NGOs and collaborative projects.
- Capacity building workshops and evaluation training;
- Numerous qualitative and quantitative evaluation and research methods geared towards community development, social justice, social change and movement building initiatives;
- Visual evaluation and research methods (video and photography) oriented towards helping organizations reflect on their everyday interactions and practices;
- Collaborating with various stakeholders groups including grass-roots organizers and foundations to youth and members of international communities;
- Setting-up participatory, knowledge-sharing spaces and processes for diverse groups working across sectors, cultures, political change goals, and power differences.